HEYYY! I AM SO EXCITED TO WORK WITH YOU! I'd like to formally introduce myself! I'm Aubree! I'm 18, just out of high school! I started my photography business in 2016! It was a huge change for me, but I've been shooting for 4 years as a hobby. I love love to meet new people and get out of my comfort zone. I've had social anxiety since I can remember. I've battled with it my entire life & have loved the opportunity to fight this battle every day.
I am SO obsessed with shooting deeper than what meets the eye. I believe as creative artists we have an opportunity to strike the world in the heart with our unbelievably passionate beliefs. Whether your beliefs are... "We are not alone in this world." "Mental Illnesses should not be fought in the dark." "Vulnerability is the beginning of love." "Challenges are what make us grow." "Tough things make us tough." I have had such a passion for shooting others FEELING these BELIEFS. I believe it is what will make this world soft again. <3
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME... KEEP READING.
The list I mentioned is below. It will be numbered... so just shoot me an email at email@example.com with the numbers that you are MOST attracted to. PSST, I love to hear YOUR ideas too!! We are all creatives, cheers!
1. Paint war. Creation mess. Need a painter for this one, or someone who LOVES to get messy!
2. Drowning and surviving story. (Tub. River. Water.)
3. Multiple people with a variety of different shoes & tell the story of differences cause they don't matter.
4. Desire for freedom (use mirrors and chalks to portray, a lot of acting involved and passion.)
5. Flying & moving objects in the air. Falling into the world.
6. shadows- harsh shadows across the face or body.
7. resurrections of ideas, passions, loves, (bury things and then uncover them- DIrt in the mouth and put a flower in?)
8. loneliness. Any ideas...
9. puppets and people being used as one- individuality is important and being your own person
10. mosaic photos. (Cut glass pieces &
11. hair straight up (hairspray), arms wide open or jumping, vulnerable willing type of idea.
12. Keys, pots, water, something hanging above the head.
13. Lace with airy open lighting, flowy dress, and freedom idea.
14. obstructed views, something in the way between my camera and my subject
15. Peer Pressure idea
16. Deception concept
17. Crumple paper up and fly it around like dreams being wasted, continue to show them slowly turn into paper airplanes and dreams becoming reality. (need to be at sunset)
18. picking up dirt and letting it fly in the wind
19. Overexpose and underexpose with multiple shots
20. Keep the camera in one place- move her around- swirling or dancing.
21. Library photo shoot. (Salt Lake City)
22. Restaurant photo shoots. (Food)
23. Home Depot Photoshoot.
24. Target Photo shoot.
25. Glitter & broken glass.
If you have any questions, or need visuals for some of these ideas, contact Aubree!